Skip to Content
- What kind of events do you do?
- Business-related events—meetings, presentations, workshops, seminars, focus groups, those sorts of things—between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- How many people does your space hold?
- Reception style, 180; banquet style, 80; theater style, 120; classroom style, 40; boardroom style, 40. Check out our setup diagrams.
- What are your rates?
- That depends. How long do you need the space? How would you like it to be set up? Do you want professional tech support? Contact us, and we’ll get back to you with a quote right away.
- What about food and beverages?
- You can arrange the food + beverages you want for your event. We’ve got a couple of preferred caterers: big Catering and Panera Bread®, and Sausalido. They really know the space and will happily put together breakfast, lunch, break refreshments, focus group munchies, beverage service or your cocktail thing. Check out their menus at bigburrito.com, panerabread.com, sausalido.net. Yummy, huh?
- We’d like to use a different caterer—is that okay?
- Totally okay.
- Can we access Yahoo! Finance, Google News, Facebook?
- Sure—we have Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Can we hang stuff up?
- Uh-huh, just remember: Painters tape, good; string or nail gun, bad.
- So how do we book an event?
- Just contact us, and we’ll get the appropriate balls rolling.
- Will a nice, competent person be working with us to plan our event?
- Yes, her name is Karen Kirk. She actually enjoys returning phone calls.
- Can we check out the space?
- Of course. Email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. Or give her a call at 412.359.7222.
- Uh, how do we get there?
- Go to 116 Federal (right across the street from PNC Park) and check in with third floor reception. Here are a map and directions.
- Where can we park?
- There are parking lots and garages close by. For locations and rates, go to alcoparking.com.
Left Field Meeting Space / 116 Federal St. / Pittsburgh, PA 15212 / 412-359-7222